Annemarie is the founder and CEO of Annie Shines Cleaning Service, Inc., which has been in business since 1997. This remains her principal business. Annemarie also founded Staging Home Sales, a consulting business that she has been engaged in since 2006.
In addition to her two companies, Annemarie has been deeply involved in community affairs. Here are some of her outside affiliations that demonstrate her commitment to both business and charitable activities in our communities:
In addition to her Board Memberships Annemarie is also active in the following organizations:
- September 2009 to present Executive Committee Member of the newly formed Long Island Business Council. (a partnership working to advocate and assist the business community and related stakeholders)
- May 2009 to present Board Member of YES Community Counseling Center, whose mission is to help young people and adults to enable them to reach their potential. YES offers comprehensive services designed to respond to the complex needs of clients and family members.
- June 2008 to present Executive Board Member of the Holy Trinity High School Alumni Association.
- November 2006 to present Board Member of the Massapequa Chamber of Commerce.
She has received the following honors:
- Nassau Council of Chambers ( Massapequa representative)
- Multi Chamber Networking Group (Massapequa representative)
- Member of the Irish Business Network
- Member of the National Federation of Independent Business Owners (NFIB).
Annie Shines currently has 16 employees. The Company is bonded and fully insured.
- In March, 2008 Annemarie was the entrepreneur honoree for the "future" at the Massapequa Chamber of Commerce's 60th Anniversary dinner.
- In 2007 Annemarie was named a Creative Young Entrepreneur in New York State by the Long Island Junior Chamber of Commerce.